The SEJCA representative team trial dates have been announced and registrations are now open.
This season we will be entering teams in the following age groups:
* Under 11 (JH Creak Shield)
* Under 12 (Arch Cawsey Shield)
* Under 13 (WS Gee Shield)
* Under 14 (Harold Moore Shield)
* Under 15 (EG Weblin Shield); and
* Under 16 (CS Watson Shield)
Under 10 players are eligible to trial and participate in the Under 11 JH Creak Shield.
TRIAL DATES & TIMES
Under 11, Under 12
15 & 22 March, 6.00pm-8.30pm
Under 13, Under 14, Under 15, Under 16
14 & 21 March, 6.00pm-8.30pm
All players must:
* Arrive at 5.30pm for sign-in.
* Trial in whites or club gear ONLY. No representative attire will be allowed.
All players must register prior to the first trial date. Registrations are to be completed online here
Note: There will be a cost of $25 to trial. This covers the cost of SCG nets for both trials and the independent selectors.
If you have any questions please call Paul O'Loughlin on 0425 208 604 or email email@example.com.