Community Coaching Courses (formerly Level 1) have been reduced to a 4 hour duration and will be free of charge for participants for the 2018/19 season.
See below process for booking a course for the 2018/19 season.
Local association/club/school/Community Cricket/Cricket Performance staff can facilitate the organisation of a Community Coaching Course (Level 1) in his/her area by sending the below information to email@example.com
*assistance can be given to find a facilitator Chris Steffan will liaise with Coach and Talent Specialists to confirm whom is best to present.
From here Chris Steffan will manage all the back end course information below:
· Course will be put up online on community coach website via the crowd and promoted.
· Facilitator will be given registration list from online enrolments.
· The Facilitator will need to return registration list to Chris Steffan for post course work.
· Those who’ve signed up online marked as competent.
· Others are chased up
· Emails needed of anyone who hasn’t signed up online.
Final participant list moved to completed folder in T Drive once all coaches have been updated on the crowd.
Any problems or queries go to either myself or firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRIS STEFFAN| Cricket Performance CoordinatorM:| T: +61 2 8302 6075| E:Chris.Steffan@cricketnsw.com.auW: www.cricketnsw.com.au|A:PO Box 333,PaddingtonNSW2021